Our collection includes numerous older highway and street maps, topographical and geological survey maps as well as early property ownership maps.
Some of the more commonly used maps in our collection include:
- Atlas and Directory of Trumbull County, Ohio: Including a Directory of Freeholders and Official Register of the County. 1899.
- Atlas of Mahoning County, Ohio, and Part of Trumbull County, Ohio, compiled by William J. Gutknecht, et al, 1915. [Includes railroads]
- Combination Atlas Map of Trumbull County, Ohio, L. H. Everts, 1874.
- Map of Trumbull County. 1856.
- Sanborn Fire Insurance maps for the City of Warren [books and film] and for the cities of Girard, Newton Falls and Niles [microfilm only]
- Trumbull County ODNR Abandoned Underground Mine Locations for Trumbull and Mahoning Counties.
- Trumbull County, Ohio Cadastral or Land Ownership Maps 1830 – 1840 – 1850, published by the Trumbull County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society.
- Trumbull County, Ohio: Plat Book, Index of Owners, City Street Maps, circa 1922.
Return to the Local History & Genealogy page.