| Current Job Openings
| How To Apply
The Warren-Trumbull County Public Library (W-TCPL) offers a wide range of benefits to staff members based on position classification, the number of hours worked per week, and length of service.
Time Off Benefits:
* Paid vacation leave after 6 months of service.
* Paid sick leave after 90 days of service.
* Paid holidays after 30 days of service.
* As an employee of the W-TCPL (whether full-time or part-time), membership into the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS) is automatic.
* Voluntary participation also available for Deferred Compensation.
* Health, Dental, Vision, and other Supplemental Insurance Programs available to staff working at least 30 hours per week. Employee premiums for Health Insurance is pro-rated to the number of hours worked if working less than full-time hours.
Educational Assistance/Career Development:
* Continuing Education opportunities