Our collection includes numerous older highway and street maps, topographical and geological survey maps, and early property ownership maps.
Some of the more commonly used maps in our collection include:
- Atlas and Directory of Trumbull County, Ohio: Including a Directory of Freeholders and Official Register of the County. 1899.
- Atlas of Mahoning County, Ohio, and Part of Trumbull County, Ohio, compiled by William J. Gutknecht, et al, 1915. [Includes railroads]
- Combination Atlas Map of Trumbull County, Ohio, L. H. Everts, 1874.
- Map of Trumbull County. 1856.
- Sanborn Fire Insurance maps for the City of Warren [books and film] and for the cities of Girard, Newton Falls and Niles [microfilm only]
- Trumbull County ODNR Abandoned Underground Mine Locations for Trumbull and Mahoning Counties.
- Trumbull County, Ohio Cadastral or Land Ownership Maps 1830 – 1840 – 1850, published by the Trumbull County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society.
- Trumbull County, Ohio: Plat Book, Index of Owners, City Street Maps, circa 1922.