- Check Shelf – Item is on the shelf at the location indicated
- Due (insert date) – Item is due back on this date
- Due (insert date) Billed – Item has not been returned by a customer; item is not currently available
- In Processing – Item is being readied for the shelf but is not available to customers yet. Customers can place a hold on such items.
- In Transit – Item is moving to another location
- In Transit + 1 hold – Item is moving to another location and a customer is waiting for the item
- Just Returned – If not on shelf, ask at Circulation desk
- Lib Use Only – cannot be checked out but a customer may use it within the library
- Lost and Paid – Item has been lost and paid for by a customer, and is no longer available
- Not Released – Item is being held by the library until its "official" release date to the public
- On Holdshelf – Item is waiting to be picked up by a requesting customer
If you've checked our library catalog but didn't find what you need, you can access Search Ohio. Through Search Ohio, you can request books, CDs, videos, DVDs and more from other participating Ohio public libraries.